- Pumps are sanitary, of stainless steel and sourced from Alfa –Laval
- Pipes And Pipe Fitting With High Quality (< 3 Ra) From Alfa Laval / Idmc.
- Electronic Controls-plcFromGe Fanuc Touch Screen ColourTft 12.5 Inch Diagonal With High Graphic
- Resolutiuon Display FromExor Italy.
- Flow Meters ,probes From E & H – Germany
- Pipes Joints with high welding quality by means of automatic orbital welding machines.
- Main mixing pump From Alfa Laval Germany.
- PHE from Alfa Laval / Idmc
- Maximum Mixing ratio 1:3 (syrup : water)
- Brix accuracy: +/- 0.05 Deg.
- Maximum carbonation: 11 grams / ltr.
- Carbonation accuracy: +/- 0.1 GV
- De aeration efficiency: 75%
- Beverage Temperature: 1 Deg. C @ incoming water temp. 35 deg. C.
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 1 deg. C.
- Beverage temp.drop: Max. 1 Deg. C. / 10 min. storage
- CIP flow: 10% higher than rated mixer capacity
- Mixing De aerated water with
- syrup by flow measurement method.
- Inductive flow meters are used
- to measure the flow with high
- Syrup flow is controlled with
- pneumatic proportional valve.
- Mixing ratio and flow can be
- changed online.
- Removes air from the incoming treated
- water to keep the beverage dissolved oxygen
- (DO) level down.
- The de aeration is done with vacuum as
- well as with forced CO2 method.
- 2 stage SS water tank with continuous
- water circulation under vacuum condition for
- De aeration.
- Water ring type vacuum pump is used to
- create vacuum.
- The CO2 is mixed in chilled beverage by online
- venturi system by measuring CO2 flow. The CO2 is
- controlled by manual vernier graded valve.
- The option of tank carbonation is also possible for
- Dearation :
Other Products Range
Semi Automatic Jar Rinsing Filling Capping Machine
Turnkey Mineral Water / Packaged Drinking Water Project